Are you looking for “Hip To Gable” loft conversion building services in Bristol or the surrounding areas?
1) Hip to gable loft conversions (especially in Bristol) have become extremely popular in recent years and one of the major reasons for this is that generally you do not require planning permissions for attic conversions like this. Generally they can be carried out under new development rights.
2) A hip to gable attic conversion (loft) is basically a loft conversion with the following characteristics:
A Hip to gable project involves the development of the sloping end of a roof into a new vertical wall, this has the effect of maximising the usable space of the loft and is also generally considered to be very aesthetically pleasing. (this is the general definition of a hip to gable attic conversion illustration below to help you understand better).
3) The pricing of a Hip to gable loft conversion in Bristol will not differ wildly from the costing of a normal loft conversion (it will likely be more expensive than a more standard velux loft conversion however for accurate details on pricing you should request a free, no obligation quote from us using the form at the top of the page).
4) Hip to gable attics are not particularly difficult to construct for experienced building firms (we have the required skill-sets’ to deliver high quality hip to gable structures for your dream home).
5) These loft conversion (like all other kinds of loft conversion add a large amount of value to a property) somewhere in the region of 20% increase in value.
Diagram Of A Hip To Gable Loft
1) It is possible to have a bedroom with en suite with this type of loft conversion, this is an excellent way to add a huge amount of value to your home property.
2) Some people choose to have home studies added into a gable end loft conversion.
3) Observatories are another commonly added component to a property development of this type.
4) Virtually anything that can be added to an extra room onto a home can be put into this kind of loft conversion (however it would be very strange to put a kitchen space into a loft!).
The best way to proceed no matter which stage you are at in proceedings is to make contact with us for a free no obligation quote with an assessment of your project.
At this stage you can receive information from us in relation to what is possible for your home structure, pricing, timelines to completion and gain insight and answers to any other questions you may have in relation to a project of this nature.
To receive a free, no obligation quote and assessment for a hip to gable loft in Bristol, get in touch with us using the form to the top of the page and we would be delighted to discuss your project with you.
See also: Our Bristol Loft Conversions Page